Tan Kee Hian said there is certainly money to be made in the Grey (Silver) Market, but it takes thought.
Kee Hian's vision for Gerontology in Sibu is based on the following:
1. Sibu as a Centre of Excellence for Gerontology in Malaysia and the region.
2. Elderly can "live their life to the fullest".
3. Access to active ageing programmes and activities.
4. Credible experts, trained resources and well-equipped care centres.
5. Elderly-friendly homes and products based on universal design.
6. Barrier-free facilities and access in public areas.
7. High level of awareness of and respect for the needs of the elderly.
Miri Stories : Tossing Yee Sang
1 week ago