Monday, October 1, 2007

PMR 2007

Today is the first day of PMR (Penilaian Menengah Rendah, or in English, Junior Secondary Assessment) examination which Allen is sitting for.

Allen contracted mild running-nose and cough a few days ago. He was the last in the family to be infected with the disease. The timing was just not right for Allen.

Last night, anxiety struck on him badly. As such, he became sleepless. Worrying it was going to affect his examination on the following morning, he burst out crying. Yian calmed him down and together we prayed for Allen. He managed to turn in only at 3:00 am.

This morning, before I drove him to school, we prayed to our almighty God for guidance to Allen.

When I was in my final year at Monash University, I was anxiety-stricken also before I sat for Economics paper. I went sleepless for the whole night, practically. That experience always stays clear in my memory.

No comments: