Sunday, September 30, 2007

Jaya Supermarket In PJ To Go

During my recent trip to KL to attend FHM 2007 held at Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre, I learned superficially that Jaya Shopping Centre in Section 14 0f PJ would be taken down in March next year to make way for a new shopping mall.

The Sept. 24 issue of The Edge Malaysia has a full coverage in its Cover Story on Jaya Shopping Centre. This gave me a deeper insight into the developments.

When I passed by Jaya in a so-called trip of memories to PJ, my sentimental feelings for the shopping centre overflowed.

During my college days at Taylor's College pursuing Victorian HSC years back, Jaya Shopping Centre was one of my favourite hangouts. All the footprints and memories at Jaya are for me to recollect now.

Deep down in my heart, I have a passion for Jaya Shopping Centre. It took me through some of the most wonderful days whilst at Taylor's College in PJ.

Going into history is a reality that Jaya Shopping Centre has to face up to. I hope in its place a better mall would emerge.

Sayonara! Jaya Shopping Centre!

The picture shows The Edge's coverage.

Jaya Shopping Centre has to face up to the reality.

The hot spot is going into history together with Jaya.

No comments: