The fourth Blue Ocean Strategy that Tan Kee Hian perceived for Sibu is to turn the Little Foochow into an Art and Crafts Cluster.
Kee Hian's perception was based on the following:
1. Sarawak has rich history of traditional arts and crafts.
2. There is good global market for natural and value-added wood-based products.
3. Arts and crafts are attractive tourist souvenirs and memorabilia.
4. Presently, we only have small scale passionate craftsmen and artists.
5. What we have now in Sarawak is only minimal/non-existent business systems and practice.
6. There is unpredictable income stream and future for the craftsmen and artists.
The picture shows Dato' Seri Wong Soon Koh in full attention to Tan Kee Hian's talk. Photo: Liong
The Health Benefits of CBD Oil
1 day ago