Thursday, April 16, 2009

MAF of Sibu East District - District Ping-Pong Competition

MAF of Sibu East District is set to organise a districtwide ping-pong competition. This has somewhat become an annual event and it is scheduled to be held from 6th to 7th of July.

The main objective of the competition is to promote fellowship fraternity between Methodist Adult Fellowships in Sibu East District.

We sought the assistance of Sibu Division Ping-Pong Association in organising the competition. I called for a preliminary meet to thrash out the details this afternoon.

In the photo from left to right are: Ling Kah Nge, Sia Yiik Ming, Teng Hieh Ming, me.

4 comments:

Bengbeng said...

No wonder I saw Sia YM at the ping pong stadium on Sunday evening

逍遥子Odysseus said...

similar layout to my blog...good!

Tony Hii said...

Bengbeng, how have you been lately?

Sceptics, thank you for dropping by.

Bengbeng said...

To answer yr question honestly, I don't understand why I have been so blessed except for some minor hiccups like Benghui's flu but God's blessings have been upon my family as of late and his people have been kind to us.