Thursday, December 6, 2007

Shun the dollar

Sometime ago, I ran into a friend of mine who is a lawyer in a shopping complex. He kicked off by asking me for a brief comment on currencies.

Shun the dollar and hold on to Yen and Yuan, I put forward my views.

That's precisely what you have to strategise from now onwards, especially in 2008.

Yen is the world's most notoriously undervalued currency, taking full export advantage by staying competitive. It has all the potentials to move up.

Yuan has to appreciate gradually, failing which China might sustain grave economic consequences in medium- to long-term.

Wish you good luck if you are in the market!

2 comments:

巴尔尼老爹 said...

Hi there. Thanks for visiting my blog.

Tony Hii said...

vjloh,

I went through dieting to trim off all the excesses and came out feeling much better. There is only one word in it: persistency. So, just stay targeted and keep forging steadily.