Monday, September 10, 2007

My favourite currency - Canadian Dollar - Part 2

Lawrence Wong is now an established property consultant practising in Canada. He is very optimistic on the economy of Canada for a very simple reason - that it is extremely oil-rich.

I concur totally with Lawrence on this point. Sometime last year, I contributed an article to The Methodist Message, a weekly newsmagazine published by Board of Christian Literature (SCAC)
www.sarawakmethodist.org/weilibao on the outlook of Canadian Dollar.

I put it that CD and oil price move in tandem, the basis of which is the richness of Canada in oil.
As international oil price jacks up, CD follows suit by strengthening against Greenback, Yen or Euro.

Lawrence went on to share with me the oil-driven growth of Canada.

No comments: