Tuesday, August 23, 2022

2016 New Year's Eve International Buffet Dinner At Premier Hotel Sibu


 Premier Hotel Sibu served New Year's Eve International Buffet Dinner on 31st December, 2016. This was a yearly event to mark the conclusion of a calendar year.

The New Year's Eve International Buffet Dinner had good response. The highlight of the evening was Lucky Draws which stirred up a lot of excitement.

I was invited to represent Premier Hotel to give away prizes to the lucky winners.




I look very much overweight in the photos. In fact I was almost obese then way back  on 31st December, 2016.

Realising my weight going up to the extent of losing control, I determined to go on serious weight loss programme starting 23rd September, 2017. I had the full support of my loving wife Yian. Yian joined me in weight loss programme to give me additional moral support. Together we did it with success!

No comments: