Sunday, March 21, 2010

Call For Better Local Content



I just got my copy of today's Star.


As the publicity that has been hitting heavily on the streets states, the Sarawak Edition comes cheaper, earlier and with more contents. The delivery service has been to my satisfaction so far.
Perhaps the only thing I wish to voice out is that the Edition's contents on local coverage is pretty scanty. Local news would make the daily a lot closer to Sarawakians (or Sibuians in my case).
Keep up and improve it.

2 comments:

Ensurai said...

I have not really been back in Miri to enjoy reading papers...even the new edition of The Star!!

Must get a copy soon.

Anonymous said...

i truly adore all your posting way, very charming,
don't quit and keep penning since it simply truly worth to look through it.
excited to see a whole lot more of your own web content, thankx ;)