As Tan Kee Hian pointed out, agri-business is a viable venture that Sibu may go into to take Little Foochow to the next cycle of development.
The building blocks (components) for the agri-business are as follows:
1. Intense application of science and technology in the business.
2. Large scale, industrialised operations.
3. On-going applied R&D and buildup of knowledge on agri-business.
4. Qualified and experienced professional and semi-professional resources in technical, scientific and management domains.
5. Supporting industry eco-system including human resources development.
The picture shows Chang Jee Ren giving a response to Kee Hian's talk. The other respondent was Rev. Dr. Tie King Tai. From left to right: Judy Wong, Chang Jee Ren, Hii Ching Chiong, Tan Kee Hian & Rev. Dr Tie. Photo: Terrence Tan of MPI
Fibromyalgia Treatment Options
6 hours ago