Monday, August 20, 2007

Dutch tourists in Sibu on the Chinese Valentine's Day

This group of Dutch tourists arrived Sibu yesterday - which coincidentally was the Chinese Valentine's Day falling on the 7th day of the 7th lunar month in the Chinese calendar.

The story of Cowherd and Weaving Maid has been most touching - and their sentimental love moves me every time it flows back to my memory. They keep reminding all lovers to value their affection for each other by their very living testimony - though they meet only once a year, they never forsake!

Alright, I am a little bit sidetracked - let's come back to the Dutch group. They are on a 23-day visit to Borneo Island - a splendid breakaway from home to experience our exotic natural settings.

Before they set off for Bintulu this morning, I took a snapshot of them in front of the hotel www.premierh.com.my


Annema excitedly told me that she is fascinated by the nature of Borneo. This is her first visit to Malaysia - and she loves it so much!
Onno is leading the 23-day tour of Borneo. The beauty of our culture and nature goes deep into his memory.

No comments: