Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Hyperlink not successful


Yesterday I installed a link in my post to the website of the 2nd International Tattoo Convention for easy visiting. But the hyperlink failed to work.
This reminds me that I have to sharpen my skills in IT to deliver a better job.
As I told my buddy Hock Lai before, I am only semi-literate in IT. There is plenty more to catch up.
Life is actually meant to be a learning process. As one Chinese proverb puts it rightly: there is no end to learning in your life. The ex-Premier of Singapore Mr. Lee Kuan Yew was illiterate in computer. After he stepped down from premiership, he had to learn to use computer in his daily work.
During my time at Monash University, our professor used to tell us to take learning as a life-long continuing process. His words still stay clear in my memory.
Both Mr. Lee Kuan Yew and my professor have motivated me to keep on learning.

No comments: